Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.)

I've loved Conor Oberst (from Bright Eyes) for a while. It's no secret. Michael knows about this and he's comfortable. He even told me about Conor Oberst's new "Super Group" called Monsters of Folk...yep, that's their real name. And I just can't help but listen to this song over and over and over.
"Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.)" There's not really a video here, but you can hear the song and see the M.O.F. sitting on a bench with some ivy behind them. Michael understands that my love for Conor is just for his musical talents...nothing more...so don't get any funny ideas and try to set me up on a date with Conor or anything! ; )Anyways, the song, I appreciate the 70's BeeGee's feel, and of course, the lyrics.

No comments:

Gray Sea

Gray Sea