Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Farewell to The Syracuse Daffodils

Our last spring with the Syracuse Daffodils. 
The Syracuse Daffodils. Wouldn't that be a cute name for a little all-girl, retro, lounge singer band? 
They would have to wear yellow dresses and strappy heels, fresh pink lips, dewy skin, and upswept do's.
Singing "Try a Little Tenderness,"  "I'm Sticking With You," and "I'll Fly Away."

After being on the market for less than a week, an offer was made for our house (which is really my mother-in-law's house). This is wonderful news. I was stressing out big time, frantically trying to keep the house presentable for prospective buyers to drop by and peek at. I don't want to jinx us, since nothing is final yet, but it looks like I can start focusing my energy on Decluttering and Packing.
These have all been nibbled up by the Easter Bunny and his crew by now.


                                                        The peeps are long gone.

                          Someone else will have to enjoy the Forsythia next year.

And these.


I hope the new owners take good care of the Lilies...when they finally pop up again.
And the lovely Iris, Phlox, Foxgloves, and Bee Balm.

No comments:

Gray Sea

Gray Sea